Work with Us
We are a small team of 10 but are often looking for new members. Please find our current vacancies below:
BREWER AT 40FT BREWERY
40FT Brewery is a neighbourhood brewery in Dalston, East London brewing to capacity on our 10HL kit. We brew modern beer serving pubs, restaurants and bars with a core range of beer in keg and small pack. Our onsite taproom pours fresh favourites and limited releases.
We are a small, driven team looking for a lead brewer to join us as we enter what will be our busiest period yet at 40FT Brewery.
The candidate will work alongside our head brewer in all aspects of the brewing process, from taking in raw materials to kegging off the finished product and everything in between.
The Brewer will report to the Head Brewer and Director of Brewing
40FT are in the process of trialling 4 day working weeks therefore successful candidate can expect 40 hours per week, rotating Saturdays.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work hygienically with strictest adherence to sanitary practices and follow HACCP
- CIP on various vessels and product lines
- Wort production on 10HL kit
- Cellaring, yeast handling, dry hopping.
- Packaging beer into keg.
- Inventory Management.
- Production innovation and creation
- Work closely with the logistics team and challenging daily operations
- Represent the company at various occasions.
- Maintain quality control all through production and document activities.
- Work pilot kit to develop new and interesting beers regularly for tap room and collaborating restaurant ACME Fire Club.
- Representing the brewery at beer festivals
- Brewing qualification GBC minimum, (industry experience may be considered).
- 2 years’ minimum commercial brewing experience
- Capable of working in a small team and on your own.
- Ability to work across all aspects of the brew unsupervised.
- Ability to lift 25kg repeatable
- Work safely in a dangerous environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Forklift certificate
- Competitive London Salary (£25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience)
- 4 day working week
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 28 days of annual leave
- Taproom beer allowance
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Monday 7th November.
We are looking for part time bar staff at our taproom who are available to work Tuesdays - Sundays. We pay the London Living Wage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.